Apprentice Scratch Nerd from Montreal Quebec

Darcyd

Hey Folks,

thought i would introduce myself as i have been thoroughly enjoying the posts on this board ( i recognize a few names from other corners of the web). I've been back on the cut for just under 2 1/2 years ( i owned a set 10 years ago but never got very good at using it).

I have been having a great time, meeting scratch artists from everywhere, and seeing all this wicked scratch content that is on the web now.

If you would like to see where i am at scratch wise you can see my cuts on my youtube channel ( i keep a "scratch journal" i've been pretty good at updating it on a monthly basis over the last 2 years). I'd classify myself as just getting into the intermediate level of leaning cuts and using timing properly.

Big props to all you cats who share your knowledge with noobs. I have learnt many a cut off of Johnny1move ttm's and Yoshi explanations and many more.

Wicked.

Edited by Darcyd

What up Airnino, i follow your cuts on youtube homie!

What up R Funksmith. Where are you in Canada?

Motek, i'd love to, i will be in Oxford for 1 week and close to central london for 2 weeks, between Dec 12 and Jan 6. Sounds dope, i'd love to meet up for a session.

Thanks for the encouragement on the cuts homies. I look forward to seeing all you new video posts.

• 10 months later...

Have not been on this board for a while, i've just semi-permentantly moved to the UK so thought this would be a good place to start connected with other scratch heads. Already stoked to getting to my first SSS session. I'm a big beleive in regular file posting as i've gotten good feedback and like to track my own progress. Here is the latest, i've been getting into 3 click.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...