SSS - Year End 2011 Edition. (or YEE11 for short)

Jimmy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Symatic

yo bring instrumental scratch records this time dudes! we all know how to cut aaaaaahhhhhhh, this time we could get some dj band shiz goin on. ill bring my upr2, tgos, glue pieces, and some drums and other random shit.

it depends, if doob brings his decks (and my one back i lent him) thats 5. im hoping the motekanator can bring his 2 again, so thats 7.

mixer wise, my scratchbox, my 06 (innofaded), doobs rane?, moteks rane?, sorens hak? and if anyone wants to bring their own mixer again that'd be dope.

i understand most of that stuff on the list isnt actually mine, so hopefully everyone is up for bringing something again.

yo bring instrumental scratch records this time dudes! we all know how to cut aaaaaahhhhhhh, this time we could get some dj band shiz goin on. ill bring my upr2, tgos, glue pieces, and some drums and other random shit.

I second that man. Someone pls bring UPR.

Guest Symatic

I can bring my ttx1 with the legendary 06 and have it set up for right handed scratchers (for equal opportunities).

fuck em, thats what i say! get em sent home! garrrrr. stealin our jobs, our women, OUR TURNTABLES!!!

I can bring my ttx1 with the legendary 06 and have it set up for right handed scratchers (for equal opportunities).

fuck em, thats what i say! get em sent home! garrrrr. stealin our jobs, our women, OUR TURNTABLES!!!

Right so Symatic is not going on the poster then.

Would be great if you could bring it down for a spastic like me Eric!

Guest Symatic

Symatic is a secret Handist. I could tell he was a lefty as soon as I set my eyes on him. ;-)

i'm not handist! some of my best friends are ambidextrous.

• 2 weeks later...