SSS - Year End 2011 Edition. (or YEE11 for short)

Jimmy

so this will be number 7. but as we're getting rid of the numbers i chose a new title. so SSS - YEE11 is next.

im thinking early/middle november? wanted to start a thread now to get an idea for dates for people.

this will be the last one until next year now as december gets busy for everyone with xmas/family/etc.

(will pick it up late jan/feb i reckon)

so when is good for everyone?

also there was talk of going up north to visit mista ed. if thats what the majority want, firstly we need to talk to mista ed. and secondly we need to sort it asap cos trains cost a fortune going up north on the day so we'd have to book sharpish.

if not it'll be in Dalston in my flat, in the my new mega suite.

let the several pages of bullshit commence!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really prefer to do it in London, coz it's just so much more convenient. Don't care if the place is small or not -- as long as there's enough booze ;)

Oh, can I bring this Swiss scratcher (El Roy) whom I met at the DMC? I told him about SSS and he's up for it (he's living in Islington at the moment). He's a good skratcher.

Yeah I'd much prefer to do it in London also (mainly cause I live around the corner from Jimmy so I'll be able to make it there even if I'm hungover :p). I'll bring a Canon G11 this time, It's a pretty decent camera.

SSS Cake would be brilliant haha!

What about the first Sunday in November then?

EDIT: Symatic beat me to it. Mid november is cool for me too.

i was just gonna buy a cake, but dopp, feel free to make one, that'd be a nice touch.

as for location im gonna lock in London then.

which would be better: sunday the 13th / sunday the 20th

Soren, that cam sounds good :) also u have to turn up this time!...and would you able to knock up another poster? maybe with a birthday theme? i feel bad asking again, but u saw what happened when i tried myself

I'd say it's prob best to do a facebook event aswell then mate. Trice said that he checks that more often than his email and I'd bet most other people check it more often too. Plus if they forget when it is they can double check on there, and it also has a built in RSVP...... makes sense. If you can't be arsed i'll do it for ya

when i say email, i mean facebook email.

im not a fan of facebook events. theres too many of them now and i just ignore all mine.

you can do it if you want tho. but from memory them main people from facebook are trice and cap crunch.

Soren, that cam sounds good :) also u have to turn up this time!...and would you able to knock up another poster? maybe with a birthday theme? i feel bad asking again, but u saw what happened when i tried myself

Yeah sorry man, I was too hungover the last time and Luton just seemed like the other side of the world all of a sudden. :) I'll try to come up with a poster but I ain't putting no god damn balloons on it! :p

i was just gonna buy a cake, but dopp, feel free to make one, that'd be a nice touch.

as for location im gonna lock in London then.

which would be better: sunday the 13th / sunday the 20th

13th ok for me 20th not so much.