Battlefield 3 open beta

Guest broke

I don't know about you guys but I'm loving this. It has a few bugs/glitches which I'm sure they'll patch before the final release, but all the same I can see myself playing BF3 more than MW3. On Sunday I tried to play Black Ops after playing the BF3 demo for a few hours and CoD just seemed like a kids game, very arcade-y (if that's a word).

I tend to play objective game types in CoD and I nearly always play hardcore, mainly because I like the battle simulator aspect of those playlists. To me, that's where BF3's strengths lie. And the scale/feel of the maps is on a whole 'nother level.

The only thing that will stop me switching from CoD is if BF3 doesn't have a local search function for matchmaking.

The only thing that will stop me switching from CoD is if BF3 doesn't have a local search function for matchmaking.

Pretty sure its on dedicated servers though so no local search shouldn't be that much of a hindrance, where it was a must on Lag Ops. Dunno if i'ma get this game... i'm 100% not getting MW3 i'm bored of cod

I DL'd it but not played yet. Wasn't a fan of mw2 multi play. Cool at first but got slow pretty fast. Will give it a turn tho since u like it. I might get the new cod but mw and gears are very possible alternatives. If I get mw it'd likely be on p3.

• 4 weeks later...