Are people here interested in scratching on tracks for money?

Steve

In the last week I've been offered 3 jobs scratching on tracks for cash. This isn't cos I have some reputation outside of DV as being good at this kind of thing, it's just because I've helped one or two people out with things and I guess they've passed my name on. I only did scratching on 1 of the 3 tracks and I turned down the offer of money cos I liked the beat. The guy is helping me to update my (fucking awful) website instead of paying me, so that's worked out quite nicely.

Would anyone here be interested in doing it? I don't enjoy scratching that much, but I know there's people here that do, so it might be a way to earn a little bit of dough or help get your name out there. I can't vouch for the quality of any potential tracks or how much the fee would be in any particular case, nor can I say how often these offers would come up, but if anyone's interested, say so in this thread and then if something comes up I'll mention it here.

I'll see what comes up then. This may just be a random little burst of people contacting me this week, but it seems like there's a few up and coming producers that need scratches and scratched hooks. I have no idea how much the fees are, because I've either said no because I don't like the song or beat, or I've said yes because I do and in that case I've done it for free. We're not talking major album releases here, lol, cos it'll be just some guy trying to get cuts on songs with his local crew, but yeah - we'll see what happens.