DV newsletter - got anything to promote?

Steve

I'm about to put one together since the site has been upgraded, we've got the SoundCloud group, and I want to push my mix some more. If you've got anything you want to promote - a new mix, new tunes, you're entering an online battle and need views/votes, or you've got an upcoming gig - fire me a PM with the details and I'll include it. I'll be sending it out some time on Sunday so you've got a couple of days.

Only Jon contacted me, but anyway, the newsletter has been sent out just now, so you should receive it soon.

We might only have 6-700 members, but I do think it's worthwhile doing this, so make sure you contact me if you have something to promote and I'll include the details in the next one! If it gets you a few more listens on your mix/track, or gets a couple more people attending your gigs, it's worth it.

I'll put one out whenever there's enough content to put in it mate. I'm not going to send one out just because one person has a new mix out or whatever, but if there's a handful of mixes, gigs and stuff to promote, then it can be done as and when required.

Guest Symatic

i only got a list of new gigs on sunday so i would have included them... bad timing. ill pm them to you though for the next one if they fit the right time frame

• 1 year later...