Super Scratch Sunday Six

Jimmy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i dont, i have a list of names of people that i get in touch with on facebook or here. its nothing special, just some common sense organising.

'Yeah I'd rather not have to deal with this shit!'

and also that way of thinking is another reason im not too fussed about it. its not so much fun when you have to sort it out is it.

im not gonna push something im no longer excited about. i just think that someone who runs/sets something like this up should be enthusiastic about doing it. and thats not me anymore

Okay, I'll do it, can you send me the list of people though please mate? In case I forgot any one.

EDIT:

I'm making an email / phone list. If you wanna be notified of when the next SSS's will be PM me your name, email and Mobile number so i can send you a text. If you do, you'll be put on the posters too! (whenever Soren gets back)

Yeah, me too!

Jimmy doesn't want to do it any more though man so we can't really complain! It's not that far if we all bowl down together

So when's everyone wanna do it? I'm pretty free most coming Sundays as I've been going out too much recently and have no money any way.

Eric is busy this weekend but free next weekend and the weekend after. What's everyone else wanna do?

I've just sent Doobs a message saying that I've had some ish on this month but I'm always up for holding it at my place. So far I've got 25th or 25th free this month and either sat or sunday on the 1st/2nd of october if you folks wanna get on this soonish!

I'm not much of an organiser, so I'd happily let someone else take the driving seat if they wish. I'm sure there's a few london heads that might want to join up for travel etc.

Failing that, we can just try to agree a date and hope that everyone turns up!

I've still got plenty of decks, but mixers and carts are thin on the ground my end, so those would be welcome to make the equipment list up.

Eric

x