Jon's DMC set

Yes Jon! Now I hear it properly its a lot better than I thought. I prefer it to JFB's set if I'm honest. Good work I see you winning that shit in the future! Cheers for uploading a clean version too!

Yes Jon! Now I hear it properly its a lot better than I thought. I prefer it to JFB's set if I'm honest. Good work I see you winning that shit in the future! Cheers for uploading a clean version too!

Cheers man,

I think I missed out on votes because my set wasn't as clean as the top 4 (JFB, Ritchie Ruftone, Jeppa, Furious P) and because I didn't have as many routines in there as others. The top 4, from what I remember, included routines that incorporated juggling/drumming/scratching, while I had just 3 routines that made up a continuous DJ set of sorts. I was a bit disappointed I didn't recieve any votes at all, but I had a good crowd reaction on the night and recieved loads of good feedback from the judges. Cutmaster Swift said he would have placed me 4th if he could, which I've looked at as really positive feedback.

I think you have done yourself proud man because although the set was not full of my type of music I appreciated the fact that it was musically motivated rather than show off material. In the end I think its best to be yourself (Which I know you agree with...) and theres lots in there that is your style, from the cuts to the music selection. The sax/trumpet musical cuts were dope over the beats you chose. Remember you were not in a competition that is known for appreciating originality. I did like JFB's set too though, there was nice parts to it. I'd love to hear Richie's. Seems like it was a good night wish I'd made it!!