Paltalk scratch

Motek

Guest Symatic

signed up for paltalk but cant seem to find the scratchbay room ?? any help ?

i had the same thing - keep pushing buttons and clicking on shit

just type scratch into a search or browse through the hip hop rooms and you'll find something. theres lots of scratch rooms and most people just usually go in the one that has the most people in it. im south_paw_ on it, add me and send me a msg and i'll invite you in a room if im online

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Symatic

Any one getting involved in this now? Having a cut and was wondering if any one wanted to jam

In fact, how do you actually broadcast your cuts on this thing? I got a mac so dunno wtf to do!

man im on a mac and paltalks been fuckin up recently. i hit transmit but no one can hear or even see im transmitting. theres an upgrade they keep tellin me to click on but the link goes nowhere. well annoying, cos theres a few decent people cutting on palscratch, turntable dojo, and a couple of others.

let me know if you get it up and running, it was fun when it worked!

Guest Symatic

I don't get how it works though, how do you get it to transmit what your scratching, surely you don't do it through the microphone? and how do you all do it at the same time?

you just set it to your audio input rather than mic-in. got to the mac preferences, sound, change to line-in not mic.

you dont all go at the same time though, you take turns. you 'raise your hand' to let people know you want a go, and you get in the que.

if you're about tonight ill go online too and try help you out, and try getting mine workin again!

let me know your user name, mines DJSymatic

Guest Symatic

cool, mines just dooban. I'll try and get on later but I'm going to watch some poetry at 7.30 (apparently it's not as gay as it sounds but meh) so might be better tomorrow?

cool man tomorrow works better for me too actually cos tonight im working on my suoer top secret ultimate weapon.......

enjoy the poetry, is it like a poetry slam thing? the MC's i scratch for, Tickle and Texture, do some dope poetry. they work with a guy called ally too as Chemical Poets. we supported Ally and his DJ Athsmatic Astranaut on friday, theyre called Church Of When The Shit Hits The Fanand they are absolutely fuckin awesome!

I think it's like a slam poetry thing yeah. My mate says it's less like poetry and more like rapping really. Forgot my headphones today or I'd give that stuff a listen! Will have to wait till tomorrow. Sounds dope though

• 1 month later...