chile wtk entry vid

Beats annoying as hell, cuts beyond sickness !!!

haha yeah i didnt like it at first but it grew on me. thing is i cut loads over the ones i liked to begin with and then by this point i got bored of them so jus tried that one out and was at a decent speed to flow over.

cheers for the support gauys :)

this is well nuts.. the comment :

Wow man, awesome!

basically made me play that part a few times.. and now when i hear the whole file now it sounds totally different to how it did before. like it all goes out of sync from that point.. listened to it about 100 times and suddenly i hate it now ..

:(

Guest broke

some good competition this year.. jimmy peng, illogiX and 3do's freestyles are my fav so far

Is that the same illogiX that got gonged?

3do's vid was nice.

some good competition this year.. jimmy peng, illogiX and 3do's freestyles are my fav so far

3do's vid was nice.

lol yeah and for sounding like iemerge which he does in the wtk entry too lol.. still a good vid tho regardless

3do's vid was nice.

lol yeah and for sounding like iemerge which he does in the wtk entry too lol.. still a good vid tho regardless

Just watched a few vids- he even copies merge's mannerisms and the way he does upfader/crossfader switches.

• Like 1

3do's vid was nice.

Just watched a few vids- he even copies merge's mannerisms and the way he does upfader/crossfader switches.

yeah this one was cringe worthy... not even a good imitation

• 3 weeks later...