SIGNATURE SIZES

Guest Deeswift

Guest Deeswift

Thanks to Tyler for using his super-wide signature pic, I got a reminder to post this message regarding max size for sigs. If you could keep them no more than 540 pixels wide, we'd appreciate it. Also, please keep the height of the pics at a reasonable size. Otherwise, the tables get stretched and it all looks nasty. This has only happened since we got new skins. Thanks for listening.

Dee, on behalf of the mighty Team DV.

P.S. Huge sigs will be removed without warning.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

personally i would say yes but its still the same size as dissonance's written sig. A small one is ok but i go on this forum to read the posts not look at the many large pics like other places have

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

People are still using massive screen-stretching sigs. When the board is sorted out I'll post an image that shows the maximum size a signature can be. Until then, if your sig randomly disappears, you know why.

Are you using that new black skin, so the quotes display in white? Is that what you mean? If so, I agree with you - it looks a bit crap and it's another thing we need to sort out. Shouldn't be a problem changing the colour to something less bright.

The new maximum size for signatures is 520x90: -

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/4031/sigll0xp1.jpg

This is due to the new image resize mod I installed. If you try and use an image wider than 520 it'll be turned into a thumbnail, so don't do it. :p