Which current video game systems do you own?

Steve

1. 1. Which current video game systems do you own?

• A PC or Mac
    • Microsoft Xbox 360
    • Sony PS3
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Nintendo DS (of any flavour)
    • Sony PSP (of any flavour)
    • Smartphone
    • Other (please state in the thread)

My housemate's got a PS3 so we've a PS3 and 360 in the living room. It's rare I'll play anything other than Street Fighter though, either SSF4 on 360 or, fingers crossed, 3rd Strike, we've just plugged my housemate's new laptop into the TV via HDMI and it feels pretty responsive. I just need to make a stick that'll go into a PC out of my old knackered case(I have the incredibly crappy Tekken 6 wireless 360 stick at the moment). I don't play games on my iPhone and only little indie games on my MacBook.

The PS2 can still be bought new and sells reasonably well, so I guess you could call that current even though it's not of the same generation of the others. No other console from previous generations counts though, for the purposes of this poll.

Everything but a PSP and other but with I had an endexgeo or whatever it's called... the open source thing-a-ma-jig.

(I also have a pretty good number of classic systems--everything from C64 and TI99 on)

I was always a Nintendo guy. Had the NES, SNES, and N64. Then I went on to PC for 4-5 years as I mostly played FPS online and the consoles couldn't do that yet. Then got an Xbox360 a few years back but sold it again after about 6 months and went back to PC again.

I just couldn't go back to console. I mostly play FPS and RPG's and prefer the mouse/keyboard combo for these types of games plus better graphics. I've got an Xbox360 controller for Windows as well for racing games, GTA and those types of games, so for me it's kind of the best of both worlds.

I put other because of my ipod touch - its not really a smart phone but can play games, play quite a lot of angry birds when I'm on the shitter.

Xbox is all you need though baby! I'm quite glad I've not really touched it since moving in with new housemates, it means I'm getting my life back on track haha

I put other because of my ipod touch - its not really a smart phone but can play games, play quite a lot of angry birds when I'm on the shitter.

Xbox is all you need though baby! I'm quite glad I've not really touched it since moving in with new housemates, it means I'm getting my life back on track haha

I gots a mac too but don't play games on it (didn't know you could??)

I agree with these people

http://www.ukresistance.co.uk/2005/11/blue-sky-in-games-campaign-launched.html

BLUE SKY IN GAMES CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED

Games need BLUE SKIES! Games need BRIGHT YELLOW SUNS! Games need RED AND BLUE THINGS in them! We want to play in a HAPPY PRETEND LAND, not a shit version of an American slum full of mixed-race gangsters wearing licensed sportswear!

DEVELOPERS: HOW YOU CAN HELP TODAY!

- Change everything that's grey into blue.

- From now on, everyone wears red shoes.

- Make everything happen at midday or sunset.

- Replace gun textures with banana textures.

- Turn all cars into pink convertibles that wobble and only do 15mph.

- If you get 100 of anything, a little tune plays.

- Instead of saying "crew" say "your buddies".

- Instead of saying "hood" say "zone".

- Make the female characters something other than prostitutes.

- Make the black characters something other than drug dealers.

I gots a mac too but don't play games on it (didn't know you could??

Yeah you can get Steam for Mac now as well. Quite a few good games there now. You can get Team Fortress, Left for Dead 2, and Half Life 2, and I think they did a Mac version of Dragon Age as well.

I hate steam to be honest, I stopped playing counter strike when they brought that shit in. To be honest I was a mega geek, I was playing online games when you had to dial up the other player by phone! My bro used to be number 1 in the UK at Duke Nukem 3D online too haha

I hate steam to be honest, I stopped playing counter strike when they brought that shit in. To be honest I was a mega geek, I was playing online games when you had to dial up the other player by phone! My bro used to be number 1 in the UK at Duke Nukem 3D online too haha

It has changed a lot since those days. I used to play CS as well and hated Steam back then. Nowadays it's more like a digital distributor like Direct 2 Drive and all those. They have amazing sales on sometimes. I bagged GTA IV for 5 quid, and Dirt 2 for 3.95 in the last sale!