Fantasy Hip Hop Group

I'd like these guys to make an album: -

Production - RZA

MCs - Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, LL Cool J

DJs - D-Styles & Qbert

The more I listen to RZA's production, the more I like it. The DJ choice goes without saying, and I think all of those old school MCs could still tear up the mic given the chance. LL went too pop, Rakim hasn't had the right producers working with him and BDK has pretty much disappeared.

i always wanted Deep Puddle Dynamics to get back together.

Even when I would see Alias or Slug live, I would always bring it up like a dick.

They never had much to say about it other than, "that's over with.."

Dana Dane, Chubb Rock and Doug E Fresh and Heavy D with Herbie luv bug Azor on production and Jazzy Jeff as a DJ. Dancers: scoob and scrap lover (is that their names?) Big Daddy Kane's dancers anyway

Prince Paul, Prefuse 73 (before the nervous breakdown), Kid Koala, (the young Death Row era) Snoop Dogg, Andre 3000.

I prolly saw the same tour... Horrid. But I saw him b4 his freakout and it was one of the best shows I ever saw. Hence my caviot. (did I spell that right?)

He had a mental breakdown on tout maybe 3 or 4 yes ago and was hospitalized. It's like he's just into sucky noise soundscapes now.

I'd like these guys to make an album: -

Production - RZA

MCs - Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, LL Cool J

DJs - D-Styles & Qbert

The more I listen to RZA's production, the more I like it. The DJ choice goes without saying, and I think all of those old school MCs could still tear up the mic given the chance. LL went too pop, Rakim hasn't had the right producers working with him and BDK has pretty much disappeared.

that'd be good for us old bastards eh!