Calling out le jad for a cage fight

Guest loop skywalker

Guest loop skywalker

tired and pathetic...you make good music and i have supported you by buying your music ..but you are one shit person...you argue every point i make,you dont know how shiftee has affected the scene because 2010 competitions havent even happened yet..the revolution i was talking about was possibly the end of the euro style (which i like the euro style..lots of energy and you should be proud of what you have done with progressing the art i love)....lets see what happens...i am probably wrong but man enough to admit it if i am...take a fucking joke fucking wasteman.

Loop,

You talk about euro style, but I already worked on some routines that have nothing to do with what you try to call "euro", and Shiftee uses euro breaks in his set, he uses customs... you're eating your own dick each time you try to argue. Where is revolution? any new patern, anything new in beatjuggling?

The end of something means a revolution? no... we'll bring back some old influences and mix them that's all. Tigerstyle is 10000 times more up to the next level than Shiftee, and what he does is not what we'll see at the DMC. So you were wrong to talk about a revolution. And we can be sure this is not the end of the euuro trend.

Because I can make the trend.

Guest loop skywalker

How can I have such a stupid dicussion???? WTF!

I go to work on the next trend.

Bye!

FUCK OFF

Guest loop skywalker

OH yeah..and make sure this new trend doesnt make it too easy for the dj to not have skills and still sound good !

yeah, make the next trend funky please

I take your request in consideration.

And Loop: most people in this game have seen Unkut's video, whatever they think about it, even if so many people hate it, this set (even 50% of it) would have been a winning set at the DMCs. Most of the turntablism scene is about videos on the internet. Not about events (a minority goes to events). In my break records there's many blues, jazz, funk, classical music influences. People don't use those parts (they will in the futur). That's a fact, all those big parts of my cutlines on my records are not agressive or hardcore...

What can you argue against that: it's a fact... like all what you said about this revolution that won't happen.... I can build routines 100000 times more deep and funky than you. And you're in this game since a very long time. I think I can practice 3 month and beat you at the DMC using only 1 turntable.

I still do records, with new paterns, new influences. You used Sound Trauma in one of your set. You used a part of it that was not this "euro trend"? NO! you used what people use the most, the trend, basslines etc. It was not so long ago, it was in 20088.

Guest loop skywalker

yeah, make the next trend funky please

I take your request in consideration.

And Loop: most people in this game have seen Unkut's video, whatever they think about it, even if so many people hate it, this set (even 50% of it) would have been a winning set at the DMCs. Most of the turntablism scene is about videos on the internet. Not about events (a minority goes to events). In my break records there's many blues, jazz, funk, classical music influences. People don't use those parts (they will in the futur). That's a fact, all those big parts of my cutlines on my records are not agressive or hardcore...

What can you argue against that: it's a fact... like all what you said about this revolution that won't happen.... I can build routines 100000 times more deep and funky than you. And you're in this game since a very long time. I think I can practice 3 month and beat you at the DMC using only 1 turntable.

I still do records, with new paterns, new influences. You used Sound Trauma in one of your set. You used a part of it that was not this "euro trend"? NO! you used what people use the most, the trend, basslines etc. It was not so long ago, it was in 20088.

Yep..i love unkuts routine..its very very good...i agree unkut would win a dmc...probably without even trying he is dope...i dont now why you bring unkut into this at all????? i stated that you make breaks that make whack djs like me sound good....not unkut or any other that you have produced for to win world titles...

Revolution was probably the wrong word...i just said it was time for a change...if you are making these good breaks then thats cool...you just said you are coming with blues..hence you have taken advice from me!!!Hence a change in style..thats my argument all along...im not the only one sick of these styles...i used sound trauma as i knew it would be a good thing to do..got me in a uk final even tho im lame as a dj.

I have been in the game a very long time..but only as a hobby..i love the artform...i just dont get the time to practice so maybe you can make a better routine than me....maybe if we used non produced records i could make a better routine than you...it doesnt matter to me...all that matters is the fact that you have taken on board comments and are producing different music because you now the "euro revolution" has run its course liike things do,like fashion

.I have never claimed to be a brilliant dj or scratcher...in fact i probably practice a lot less than you do ,i go without practise for months because djing isnt what i do..its just a hobby...i only really go to battles to meet up with the many friends i have and get drunk and have a good time...i dont give a fuck if you can beat me on turntables...it doesnt make a little bit of fucking difference.

Bottom line is ..you already say you are changing the trend...thats good coz im not the only one who is tired of it.

My argument is that everything i say you take the wrong way.....im really fucking not impressed to the extent of that i wont even bother supoorting you anymore...im done with this shit now...i dont care if you are a big name and everyone kisses your arse...to me you are a fucking piece of shit human who just argues for the sake of it....again..i say a big FUCK YOU! Im out!

Guest loop skywalker

im lost too...i make a joke about wtk battle..which was a dope contest and this fucker takes it all personal and digs up an argument from last year...what a fucking jerk off!!!!!!!

I like that, I'm at home, I can writte about any stupid beef with Loop, I have my sound forge opened at the same time, I export some drums and make patterns, my son will ask for BIBERON. I can spend all my days like that, next tuesday I'll open 43 years old wine with Rafik, and one of the best ever produced champagne (or maybe something else), I will eat some bellota, and I will think about Loop using my next 1000000 records that I can produce. I'm intelligent, I drink wines that cost 2 gold turntables, my son is intelligent, I eat some of the most predcious food in the whole world...

And this guy Loop says I listen to his arguments, while I'm saying that on sound trauma you already have some not agressive parts and nice experimental drums. And the records I produce are always released more than 1 year after i produced them. So right now I can talk about the trend in 2012. I can make it funky or not. I can bring back 2006 hardcore gabber Holland style. Whatever, I think i'll have a good job in the futur and I will stop paterns. Paterns are like a weird space where I swim, and I take all the univers and concentrate it into my wonderfull brain, and i create something dope.

What I say is so important, I hope Loop will read me again and again. I'm intelligent, you're a bit... hum... limited.. i talk about your brain and the world "limit" appears suddenly. I send this reply and I'll give the milk for my son and affter i do some paterns. That are all dope.

Le Jad I never liked your sound, but thats just personal opinion so I wont beef about that, this said I can appreciate some of "your" battle accomplishments. However I never knew you were an elitist prick. Perhaps you should swap some of your "2 gold turntable wine" for some humble pie?

I'm just going to throw it in there that revenge of the fish was a nice record not in the traditional le jsd sound...as was the le jad looper 2, I use that to practice to a lot.

I'm not going to say anymore, the language barrier between us isn't helping everyone stay friends!