Old school Qbert Vs. New school Qbert

Steve

When it comes to scratching i reckon all those lot (Flare, Q, D, Yoga etc etc) could ram a fleshy bar right up yer hoop! You have to remember they invented ALL of it. The best example of recorded scratching outside of phantazmagoria is bear witness 1 IMO. It knocks fuck out of anything else I've heard and is as funky as its possible to get. Its also fucking impossible to replicate ive tried and that was made in 1994! The man's an animal but has slightly different tastes these days....so be it thanks for everything djqbert LEGEND!

@ djfoly - am I missing something, or when has YogaFrog ever cut? I know he was part of the infamous turbo scratch swindle a few years back but I've never heard him scratch, thought he was just part of the thudrumble cash makin' machine.

Q's cuts don't get me hyped as much as they used to, but he's done so much to advance scratching and has come out with some nuts concepts over the years - reverse drumming anyone? and his new drum and cut at the same time routine is amazing!

eyyy....i dunno....

however good they are - ive never listened to Qbert or Dstyles, if im honest...

i think i must be the only cutter in the world who doesnt listen to cuttin....never have...been scratchin since 91.

(the cuts on back by dope demand are probably the most listened to for me...lol)

i much prefer to listen to hip hop scratchin (done well) than any technical scratch material, in the truest sense...i find it pretty boring...sorta 'grating' somehow?

same here.

@ djfoly - am I missing something, or when has YogaFrog ever cut? I know he was part of the infamous turbo scratch swindle a few years back but I've never heard him scratch, thought he was just part of the thudrumble cash makin' machine.

Q's cuts don't get me hyped as much as they used to, but he's done so much to advance scratching and has come out with some nuts concepts over the years - reverse drumming anyone? and his new drum and cut at the same time routine is amazing!

course he can cut! think he just likes to take a back bench, bet hes sick if he wanted to nail

can see him doing a bit like 4 mins in here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auOAh8jw4lI&feature=related