cases

staxman

nice but where can you get some cool cases for a laptop, i'm looking into getting a laptop for my self for my senior year in high school  and my friend said he would build it for me, so anyone know where i can get some cool cases.

never known of anyone to scratch build a laptop.

go to dell.com and get one from there

actually the best with all around good marks on quality reliability and service is IBM. I was actually doing a lot of research on laptops. BUT I ended up getting a VAIO its super light and powerful enough for my needs and I also have to say very sexy. Anyways my other choice would have been a dell they had pretty good marks as well. It was in a consumer report or maybe a pc magazine shit I forgot if i can find it ill post it up for you Mixo.

check that i cant find it but Im pretty sure it was something like this

IBM

Toshiba

Apple

Dell

Sony

or something like that this like from weed memory from like 3 months ago but it was something like that ALL I KNOW FOR SURE DONT EVER BUY A HP or COMPAQ.... all my friends that dont research and just buy what the salesman tells them to buy go those and there notebooks are blowing up and shit, a whole bunch of problems with them. What i looked for in a notebook was reliabilty from company, weight, power, and then how long the battery could hold a charge, I also wanted built in wireless. My baby's 4.2 pounds, 50 gb hd, holds a charge for like 6 hours on avg Ive got it to 8 before but that was just using word. Im very happy with it because Its not a desktop basically, I take this thing everywhere, unlike my friends that have a 10 pound weight that burns up. Also try to look into the mobile p4 or the centrinos I have a centrino. The regular p4's heat up too quick.

There aren't many people who get through school with much grasp of punctuation anymore.

Your and you're / their there they're seem to be the main blind spots. Aswell as crazy use of apostrophes, and MADDENING hyphons. Without does NOT need a hypon. Nor does tomorrow.

There aren't many people who get through school with much grasp of punctuation anymore.

Your and you're / their there they're seem to be the main blind spots. Aswell as crazy use of apostrophes, and MADDENING hyphons. Without does NOT need a hypon. Nor does tomorrow.

Hyphen. :p

nice but where can you get some cool cases for a laptop, i'm looking into getting a laptop for my self for my senior year in high school  and my friend said he would build it for me, so anyone know where i can get some cool cases.

never known of anyone to scratch build a laptop.

go to dell.com and get one from there

yea he could've just been talking shit and bragging... anyways thanks alkatrazz, i'm mainly looking for basically an all around good lap top, i'm gonna have a shit load of music apps, probably some graphic ones and maybe even a game or two, so i'm not sure what i should be looking at. I do want it to have decent battery life and i don't want to be lugging something huge around, so i'l willing to sacrifice wahteevr if i can get one that's thin