Looking for some old-school type London people

doppelkorn

Jimmy is my sidekick,i let him attend events with me,he is also my bodyguard.

Im about 20 minutes from jimmy in the sunny heights of Walthamstow home of the urban band e17.

My aforementioned Mrs. nearly moved there with a bloke who is our age (23) and was a) called Perry and b) had a gold tooth.

She chose Stockwell instead.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has a good beard

im not sure if there is such a thing as a good beard

;)

Eddie you have a lot to learn in the sculpture of facial hair.

Doesn't happen often but Ed you do seriously have some things to learn about the grooming of a beard. It takes time, love and precision to get it done right. No 3 step programme will get you your perfect result, it's all a question of experience and acquired expertise.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello gentlemen (and ladies?). I have now kind of moved down but don't have any of my stuff and i've not moved inot my proper flat. Anyway last nite after work I went digging on Berwick St. and ended up getting some good bargain bin pieces BUT what I wnated to ask is is there anywhere good to go digging apart from down there? I went on a bit of a spree before Xmas and got some well good stuff quite cheap like Dana Dane's album for £8 and a special Profile Xmas compilation.

It was pretty poor but the point is there is some good stuff down there. Also if anyone didn't read the first post in this thread...er...I can't be bothered retyping that stuff.

Just re-read all this. Thanks for the invites guys and sorry I didn't come but I only logged on once I was well sttled in front of Jonathan Ross. Wax do you come down specially from Wakey to DJ sometimes in London? That pub has some good reviews on Google though. I can't beleive people review pubs online but they do. It's also a proper mission for me to get there but I've got to see you guys DJ. What's the nearest tube and how likely am I to get stabbed?