pdx2000 or 3000?

i quite fancied getting the 3000 with a midi controller at one point as a low cost alternative to the controller one. then i figured you'd still be struggling to control the pitch and cut at the same time, unless you got a footpedal midi controller. then i saw that geezer with his sliding pitch fader midi controller and decided that was the future. then i bought a car which i'm still paying for.

i quite fancied getting the 3000 with a midi controller at one point as a low cost alternative to the controller one. then i figured you'd still be struggling to control the pitch and cut at the same time, unless you got a footpedal midi controller. then i saw that geezer with his sliding pitch fader midi controller and decided that was the future. then i bought a car which i'm still paying for.

that was sort of plan aswell after talking to tom about it.

i thought about just saving up for a controller one, but its just too much.

and yeh mna, that guy with the home made midi fader thing is ridiculous

An organ style pedal board would work well