new website www.djgutter.net

gutter

http://www.djgutter.net

so finally i decided to reopen my website but someone took my www.djgutter.com and www.sewerlabs.com.

no worries, i opened www.djgutter.net

its in the infant stages of development so you know the old saying: keep visitin as it will be updated.

just by shear chance that i grabbed a scheme that looks like the rane, weird but it worked out perfect!

head on over and sign up.

the slipmats will be available soon, dont trip.. patience young padawan..

Guest Deeswift

What! Someone took your domain names? That's low down. I will be over to visit soon mate and possibly grab a few slips, I've been waiting about 4 or 5 years for your mats, believe it or not.

Kentech Company Ltd

1st Floor Muya House

Kenyatta Ave.

P.O.BOX 4276-30100

Eldoret, KE 30100

KE

+254.0735434737

Cyber squatting cunts. They go around buying recently expired domains, knowing the owner will probably pay over the odds to get it back. Spam the shit out of them here: -

info@kenyatech.com

Best of luck with the new site Gutter.

oh shit !

hhahaha.. dope on the info !

i think i will just leave them alone and keep doin my thing.. it pisses me off, but honestly i let the domain go so ............

but we know bitches are just waiting to grab up your shit so they can sit around and claim they did it. good thing i dont go up to the office with a hose filled with sand, they wouldnt like me after i left.

anyway, good lookin on being supportive, i hope to have the slipmats back up shortly. the overseas guys have given me more love than the states, go figure! the good ol' U.S. .. full of self centered assholes who cant think about nobody but themselves.. MINUS ME.............

hahahahaha

ayo D, good that your still around.. you got any new skratch files? that skinned drum one is kinda played out on my real player!

werd,

G

just go through www.startlogic.com

they are the easiest to setup any type of .asp site...

use the windows logic plan that way it supports .asp code.

also, lemme know after (if) you get it and i can go through and show you how to setup a very easy .asp portal that is free, the one on my site...

very easy to maintain and as you see, you can change the schemes easy with just the click of a button.

werd,

G

oh shit !

hhahaha.. dope on the info !

i think i will just leave them alone and keep doin my thing.. it pisses me off, but honestly i let the domain go so ............

but we know bitches are just waiting to grab up your shit so they can sit around and claim they did it.  good thing i dont go up to the office with a hose filled with sand, they wouldnt like me after i left.

anyway, good lookin on being supportive, i hope to have the slipmats back up shortly.  the overseas guys have given me more love than the states, go figure!  the good ol' U.S. .. full of self centered assholes who cant think about nobody but themselves..  MINUS ME.............

hahahahaha

ayo D, good that your still around.. you got any new skratch files? that skinned drum one is kinda played out on my real player!

werd,

G

dude i'm american, not everyone on this board is from the UK lol