Phoenix - Dreams Come True

cheers doods!

this is another music project created through the work of our enterprise... i think hes pretty fuckin talented for a young lad :)

"I'm a lyricist, slash producer, and I've got guns so don't think I won't shoot ya-" *turns off*

he really does though:

daayyyum...

cheers doods!

this is another music project created through the work of our enterprise... i think hes pretty fuckin talented for a young lad :)

If my dreams came true i'd have more emotion in my voice than he does.. Thats all i'm saying.

cheers doods!

If my dreams came true i'd have more emotion in my voice than he does.. Thats all i'm saying.

word man! i agree with you. :)

shit like that goes to show your lack of understanding on the issues we deal with and the type of people we deal with, quite frankly....

im not promoting gang violence in any shape or form? that picture is in relation to chris' comments....come on man....

its a slow process, without the freedom of expression - whatever that might be - its almost impossible to build up the necessary trust to help people overcome obsessions with gang culture / violence etc etc....

he lives in palestine - that IS his life and HIS experience, and as a result, should be allowed to talk about these things and his life there, surely?!

funedd gang culture?! what the fuck ???

jeezuz.....i wish id not bothered even posting the tune....which is simply that...a fucking TUNE man.

anyway - whatever.