DV Cribs! Post some up!

Ryan, I sure wish you lived next door to me.

...and not just for the inevitable booty calls, either.

I wish i lived next door to you too Dirk: I can picture it now. You'd be out working hard all day while i lay on the front lawn in a scooby doo paddling pool eating ribs and drinking beer.

You'd come home after a hard days work, drag me out of the pool and resuscitate me for 4-5 minutes, followed by drying me off with a nice big fluffy towel. Then we'd chill in yours the rest of the night playing your xbox 360 till it got a serious case of RROD

Lather rinse repeat **

good to get the bal rolling dirk but i cant help but feel it would of been well funnier if you had done it when you were pissed!

im not gonna bother coz im living at my parents house at the min and it'd suck :p

Guest loop skywalker

this looks like fun.....ive hired a camera crew for saturday....trying to get tim westwood to host it too...its gonna be big baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
removed by user?

Yeah, I removed it. I didn't want to leave it up forever and figured everyone had a fair chance to peep it. ...if other people post some up I might re-up it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...