DV collab mix 3............

Steve

how about everyone just records a minimix that can be played on its own, so that way noone has to wait for someone to send them a part. at the end they can just be zipped and uploaded to promote dv? or there can just be a minimix thread that has all the current mixes in the first post?

you serious steve? my god

Haha, yeah, why not? The first two came out really well IMO, and even if it takes a long time to finish, I'd rather we do another one than just say "fuck it, I can't be arsed".

It could be worse. I started a thread on DJ Forums on December 18th last year to see if anyone there wanted to do one, and it got started, but now nobody seems to know who's got the mix or how long it is. I think we did pretty well with the first two on here, it's just that everyone's eager to hear the finished result and that leads to tension when there's hold ups (not least from me :p). Perhaps we should be a bit more relaxed about it if we do another.

I'm in, but i ain't startin it. Don't wanna hold the mix up before its even started ;)

plus i hit the IoW tomorrow for a week, will expect it to be almost finished by the time i get back!

how about everyone just records a minimix that can be played on its own, so that way noone has to wait for someone to send them a part. at the end they can just be zipped and uploaded to promote dv? or there can just be a minimix thread that has all the current mixes in the first post?

I suggested the same thing for part 2 but everyone said that ruined the whole idea of a mix.

I might have time to do something towards the end....

matt will send you the link, you download unzip add on zip up upload and get in touch with the next person, send them the link!

do this VERY quickly otherwise steve and matt get well stroppy!