My First Circuit Bend

not well out of the loop... but people take old toys (furbys, speak and spells, Casio SK series keyboards are the most prized) and "bend" them to get fun sounds and stuff.

not well out of the loop... but people take old toys (furbys, speak and spells, Casio SK series keyboards are the most prized) and "bend" them to get fun sounds and stuff.

by bend he means randomly poke wires on to the circuit board while letting your brain float off into some hippy dimension believing that some how you're making a connection with a heigher conciousness and reading far too deeply into the fucking racket you're generating....

hahahahahaha

and more stuffy/nasal?

its just really low, i didn't expect it to be that low. I probably expected Mattnice's voice to be a bit lower, and x2k to have a more welsh accent. And Randy's voice is nothing like you'd expect whatsoever

Its funny, the guy I was bending with last night says to me "I always am scared my most hardcore hiphop friends are gonna walk in while I'm nerding out with a bunch of childrens toys".

i love the little mistranslations that arise from american-british english!

LOL, like smoking a fag?? (homo).

I just looked up bender... had no idea! A long night of drinking/partying is a bender here!

LOL, like smoking a fag?? (homo).

I just looked up bender... had no idea! A long night of drinking/partying is a bender here!

well in our country can have several different meanings and it can mean either, you haven't lived until you've been on a bender with a bender.