Jon1st: dubstep mix april 2009

Jon

I gave this a try but came to the conclusion i really don't like dubstep. Checked the cuts on track 11 and there's some nice patterns with nice inflections though.

You must be listening to it wrong then...try some ketamin!

In all seriousness I think people seem to be a bit funny with getting into dubstep, I've need loads of people say how shit it is and that no one dances to it and its too slow and god knows what else only to see them going absolutely mental to it in a club 6months down the line....I'm not saying you'll start liking it but I do think it's something that grows on people.

You must be listening to it wrong then...try some ketamin!

lol will do!

I think its more sonically than tempo-wise that i don't feel it. I'm not into nasty (meant in a good way) synthy or dirty electro sorts of sounds, not into Drum N Bass or Grime or Techno either.

lol will do!

I think its more sonically than tempo-wise that i don't feel it. I'm not into nasty (meant in a good way) synthy or dirty electro sorts of sounds, not into Drum N Bass or Grime or Techno either.

we'll try listening to the more dubby stuff then, no wobble, not gnarly synths just nice tunefully raggae sounding stuff....that's the thing with dubstep....it spans a massive range styles...it's just they haven't all been subgenred up.