Ryan cutting over the S.W.A.R.M. loop

Steve

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone hook a brotha up with that beat!!! haha...by the way those where some FRESH cuts there bro,some sexy double timed 2 clickers at the end i must say...gave me wood for a second....ha!

Word.

here it is boys

http://s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1W0S9LXUVMPL02IZ1XC7L66DX7

• 2 weeks later...

Ah fuck jamie, what's the craic? i was wondering if you were talkin to the right person for a second there ha!

What you been doin the past while? got any new music or cuts for me to listen to?

Sup ryan? Nah no new cuts recorded man, scratchings shit anyway. Mostly I are been makin beats. I aint online still tho, i'm at quests at the mo, hence the net access. Ima probably record some cuts soon tho, i can't wait it'll be like starting over again ha.

Dee's right tho, I can listen to cuts for a day provided the dj is good.

Peace amigo.

Right  jamie get something up when you're ready.

Good to hear from ye again.

:d

Yeh hahah i aint gonna be ready tho, i hate scratching at the mo, i aint been feelin it for about 6 months, unless of course i'm drunk. I may have a cut at the arc bar later with quest, depends how drunk i am tho. The drunker the better if u ask me. I find it funny tho that i only like scratching when i'm drunk, when i'm straight, if it aint on a marvin/stevie level i aint on it ya know?

paaayce.

I know what you're saying jamie. i've been hating scratching the past few days.

it never last that long with me though. It will mean everything to me again in a day or two.

Yes i'm a faggot.