We're The Shit - Chuck All Bros Mixtape

mattnice

We_re The Shit.rar - 102.77MB

Me and Loop have put together a Electro House mix tape under the Name of The Chuck All Bros

We're The Shit Pt One

DJ Loop Skywalker

1.I'm the shit....DJ Class/lil Jon

2.Moaning Sex...DJ Johnny Blaze

3.breakin...donovan ft g.rizo

4.Cause i'm Grinding...Amphibious

5.Give me a reason (douster mix)... Digital Manges

6.Marina Gasolina (Fake blood mix)...Bonde do role

7.aa 24/7 diplo mix...dance area

8.Tear the club up..Tittsworth

9.I get money..DJ Tameil

10.Back that thang up...DJ Tameil

11.I can dance...Debonair 1

12.Real bitch roll call..Debonair 1

13.Im ready ...elroy and esdaw

14.Roll with the winners...Herve

15.Anyway you choose (fake blood remix)...the black ghosts

16.blow your head...diplo

17.puf n pass...jamtech foundation

18.lemonhead (crookers mix)... clarke able

19.keep it hood..project pat(bird peterson mix)

We're The Shit pt Two

MattNice

1.I'm The Shit Remix...DJ Class

2.Shookmore [DJ JD Remix]...Mobb Deep

3.Invaders Must Die [Dean Del Remix]...The Prodigy

4.Right Thurr [Danny Soundz & The Roachs Getting Filthy Bootleg]...Chingy

5.Hustlin'[Paul Anthony & ZXX Remix]

6.Body Crash [Flufftronik Bootleg Edit]...Buy Now

7.Up In Here [Mighty Fools Remix]...DMX

8.Some Justice [super Mal Remix]...Micky Finn

9.Down Bottom [FNDanny Boy Mix]...Ruff Ryders

10.Music Sounds Better With Your Friends [C.I.T.Y.]...Stardust vs Justice

11.Buzzin' [AC Slater Remix]...Shwayze

12.One More Time [Krafty Kuts Remix]...Daft Punk

13.I'll House You [Kolomboot Remix]...Jungle Brothers

14.Nothing is Getting L.A. Anywhere...[The Hood Internet] - Guns'n'Bombs

Cheers

Guest loop skywalker

Good work matt nice...i only just got back in now at 12.50.....will check it tomorrow afternoon.Thanks for putting it all down together mate...speak to you soon!

Guest loop skywalker

for a limited time only..we are running a free hand job promotion for everyone who downloads between now and sunday midnight.

Me and matt will be available to receive your hand jobs on valentines day....first served first come and vice versa

Guest loop skywalker
Me and matt will be available

don't shirk off on your duties now matt. a deal's a deal.

Chris Re read the offer..".Me and matt will be available to RECEIVE YOUR HANDJOBS."...

yours is all the way through mattnice. i enjoyed it very much and one day would love to get tips from you. can you scratch at all? if you can't we might be able to trade skills. if you can, then basically you just need to teach me a bit with nothing in return except how to make girls swarm around you. hit me up

Not really tbw. go onto to beatport, 7digital, traxxsource etc and listen to the stuff under "Electro" - Electro has been around for about 10 years and my impression is that what loop and matt call electro (or perhaps the english promotors do) is a bit more b-more mixed with hard basses type of stuff...

Dance music is a non-defined term on the other hand. Dance music is simply poppy-house, say Ace of Bass or something like that...but dance music is actually just music that's supposed to make you dance...if yagetme?

Not really tbw. go onto to beatport, 7digital, traxxsource etc and listen to the stuff under "Electro" - Electro has been around for about 10 years and my impression is that what loop and matt call electro (or perhaps the english promotors do) is a bit more b-more mixed with hard basses type of stuff...

Dance music is a non-defined term on the other hand. Dance music is simply poppy-house, say Ace of Bass or something like that...but dance music is actually just music that's supposed to make you dance...if yagetme?

Guest loop skywalker

I call it electro house/b-more. I am really old and electro to me is the higher tempo hip hop,like freestyle,hashim,afrika bambataa etc etc from the original electro series from street sounds.Electro house is the stuff im trying to put across..not "electro" and b-more loosely fits into that genre .

Like SLAC says its a very loose genre.