Who here is an MC?

Steve

I wish I could sing. I have been creative writing and poetry or as long as I can read and write. But I made some bad choices in my past with drugs and other things and ruff lifestyle thats kinda parched my throat. So I rap. I hate me sometimes.

What we need is a markrting plan to get these artist to the labels so they can get the artist to their audiences. So much talent so little time/money!

Yeah, but we need some music first mate! I'd like to hear a whole track with rhymes and cuts on it. You've already done that on your own, but it would be good to hear what people can come up with when they join forces. I liked the Monkey-Hands beat with your rap on it.

Yeah, but we need some music first mate! I'd like to hear a whole track with rhymes and cuts on it. You've already done that on your own, but it would be good to hear what people can come up with when they join forces. I liked the Monkey-Hands beat with your rap on it.

Download it and put a scratch part on it. I am willing to contribute whereever ya need me.

I do. I frickin' love to rap. It's a great outlet. I have the delivery down, I just need some good shit to say. I bet if I put my mind to it, I could conjure up something worthwhile.

Actually, what I really want to do, and it's my goal from this year and on, is to write music for other peeps. This includes the track, cuts, and lyrics. I'm pretty excited about this. Granted there's a lot of competition, but hey, there is a ton of comp in my industry (web design) and I'm doing pretty damn well. Basically, what it comes down to is: If it's dope, it's dope.

Peace.

"I drop perspectives, like I drop my ego at the door/

hit the floor running and sonning like RA, but what's more

in store for those that suppose, all they fucking know/

is all they need to know, how you gonna grow?

attitudes obsolete, I oppose them to my end/

mend words with rhythm, hit'em till they start to comprehend

objective perspective? couldn't be further from the truth

debated and negated that premise, folly at its root

the infrastructure constructed, the entire system busted/

afraid of my government cause those fuckers can't be trusted

rusted to the core, perpetual war machine set in motion/

like 1984, not the year, a crazy notion

life would mimic text, got me thinking all this is a guise/

pulling the wool over your face so it seems a big surprise

but its not a big surprise, happened right before your eyes

Gil-Scott knew what's up, this shit won't be Televised."

I meant the vocals to sound like that...cause I think my voice sounds like shit when I record :bold:

Edited by dissonance