DV WALLPAPER

Guest Deeswift

Nice! Do you fancy doing a t-shirt logo? I tried using the logo you did for the silver skin cos the colour works well, but it's a little on the small side. The t-shirts are light grey - I tried chopping out the middle section of the wallpaper and using that but the colours looked wrong.

Guest Deeswift

Yeah, tell me the exact background colour to put it on and we could try it. Post a hex bitch! I guess it would be hard to get the exact shade though. Unless it was done on black, that'd make it easier.

Guest Deeswift

A friend over at the AMD board gave me the black XP skin a while back. I can upload it if you wanna try, but you may have to install StyleXP first. You can get rid of StyleXP later after the skin is on, all you need it for is to modify some .DLL.

EDIT: Clown beat me to it.

And yes, I'll send you the font. I modified it a bit, it's not exactly like the original. In fact, thinking about this I'm sure I got the font from you originally -- you had a folder of over 900 fonts so I downloaded them on SLSK, remember?

A friend over at the AMD board gave me the black XP skin a while back. I can upload it if you wanna try, but you may have to install StyleXP first. You can get rid of StyleXP later after the skin is on, all you need it for is to modify some .DLL.

EDIT: Clown beat me to it.

And yes, I'll send you the font. I modified it a bit, it's not exactly like the original. In fact, thinking about this I'm sure I got the font from you originally -- you had a folder of over 900 fonts so I downloaded them on SLSK, remember?

I remember -- You still use soulseek??

Ill have to grab them again! :geek:

Guest Deeswift

I narrowed the folder down from 934 to around 120! There was a lot of less-than-good fonts in there mate. You can have the ones I still have, no probs. I'll zip them up and send them as an attachment or something.

EDIT: Done. See PM's. Sorry I didn't keep the whole of them, but many were just pants. And yes mate, I still use SLSK.

Yeah, tell me the exact background colour to put it on and we could try it. Post a hex bitch! I guess it would be hard to get the exact shade though. Unless it was done on black, that'd make it easier.

Well the site is here: -

http://www.tshirtstudio.com/personalised/sweatshirts.asp

They only do one colour, but you only get to see small images. If you can sort something out though, I'll get one made and see what they're like.

Guest Deeswift

Not sure how to do this, unless we could use a .png for it's alpha transparency and avoid using a background. I guess you won't know if they will do this though. If they don't, it'd be a grey rectangle with the logo on, which would kinda suck cause you really just want the logo by itself. Maybe we could mail them and ask if they can print a logo from a .png with no background?

Not sure how to do this, unless we could use a .png for it's alpha transparency and avoid using a background. I guess you won't know if they will do this though. If they don't, it'd be a grey rectangle with the logo on, which would kinda suck cause you really just want the logo by itself. Maybe we could mail them and ask if they can print a logo from a .png with no background?

I think you can add special requests when you actually order the tshirt. Maybe we should get a few printed off and sell them on the site.. ;)

Guest Deeswift

I'm not sure, the colour of the shirt is gonna make a difference to how it can be done. The logo looks best on a dark background, so a black shirt would work best. If I can come up with some kind of background for it then cool. I'll keep messing and see what happens.