dj laptop stands,anyone know where to get em at a good price?

Guest loop skywalker

Guest loop skywalker

Been looking around for a stand to raise up the laptop as i have really limited space in the skratch lair and im fucked if im spending 60 -90 quid on a metal frame...anyone know any stands that are good but cheap...not after anything special..just need to raise the laptop over my mixer or deck .Thank you please.

Guest loop skywalker

why r they so cunting expensive....cheers matt...i seen those from an ebayer from israel for 30 odd quid plus 15 postage..might go for that.

I made one out of chip board , a few screws and a can of black spay paint - total cost £12 , time to make 45mins . Was thinking at the time i should have made photos of the project at the time. If its not for transporting around - it;s a piece of piss to build one yourself.

Guest loop skywalker

yeah,it need to be foldable and sturdy enough to lug about the place.Cheers for the advice guys....gonna go with the uberstand i reckon.

1st you said you need something simple for your crib. Now you say you need something fancy that folds up and everything. lol

Reality is you'll probably have to fork out the dough to buy something decent to suite your needs.

I also made one for about $15 and it easily comes apart so I can pack it in my record bag. Ill post pics in a few days.

yeah,it need to be foldable and sturdy enough to lug about the place.Cheers for the advice guys....gonna go with the uberstand i reckon.

• 5 months later...