free looping software

Yo Phology...you using a midi pedal to control stuff like this? I mean is it any decent...the boss pedal I always found to be great fun, but kind of limiting and I never really got into using ableton...what's your verdict? Simply fun or really worth something?

pee.z

O.

Yo Phology...you using a midi pedal to control stuff like this? I mean is it any decent...the boss pedal I always found to be great fun, but kind of limiting and I never really got into using ableton...what's your verdict? Simply fun or really worth something?

pee.z

O.

naa man i wish!! i need to get a midi pedal or foot sampler, or whatever soon!

i think it'll open a whole new way of producing for me in live situations especially

and i used to use Ableton but never really stuck with it, just something about it put me off..

its more of a live application than a production tool IMO (compared to others)

it would depend on what ur doin with an external controller

most the time its just controlling filters and other automation, or looping and controlling FX

but there are more possibilities than that i would of thought?...

these software seem pretty good

if u can use a something like a midi controller with it, cud be something cool!

but as i say, it depends what you want to use it for..

Well I haven't been doing any turntable-based production in a while. but I always think it's fun to play around with some cool melodies and given Serato's around I've been wanting to make a multilayer track with my own synth-sounds bounced as mp3s...kinda like some of the stuff 2tall and others do...using scratching as something percussive and no so much "up front in yo face, fooooool" style...ifyagetme...so I guess something for multitracking with a live looping feature is what I'd like to be using (from what I can tell that would be ableton live, innit tho). It's just I've never been arsed to go out and buy a midi pedal, that would allow me to control it...

In a nutshell: I'm looking for something extremely easy to use, which will allow me to have tons of fun within 5minutes of installation...

pee.z

O.

Well I haven't been doing any turntable-based production in a while. but I always think it's fun to play around with some cool melodies and given Serato's around I've been wanting to make a multilayer track with my own synth-sounds bounced as mp3s...kinda like some of the stuff 2tall and others do...using scratching as something percussive and no so much "up front in yo face, fooooool" style...ifyagetme...so I guess something for multitracking with a live looping feature is what I'd like to be using (from what I can tell that would be ableton live, innit tho). It's just I've never been arsed to go out and buy a midi pedal, that would allow me to control it...

In a nutshell: I'm looking for something extremely easy to use, which will allow me to have tons of fun within 5minutes of installation...

pee.z

O.

arent we all, lol

ye im trying to get more into that kinda production style using live elements

im gettin kinda bored of programming all the time

Ableton is probably the best choice for software

but as u said, Serato and a foot sampler is also a great way to go about it

does anyone know what the MIDI function is in Serato??

ive never actually pressed it..

me neither...really wonder what that's about...

I'm thinking about buying a Korg Kaos Pad III. I might just aswell order teh Korg Foot Pedal at the same time...hm, I'll prolly also be getting the Korg padKONTROL aswell...that is I'll be getting all of this, when my pay-check comes...and if the midi footpedal rocks, I'll be tellin you, aight?

pee.z