Ultimate Breaks - A sample of my new mix

• 9 years later...

I literally haven't turned my decks on in nearly 10 years, but I uploaded the unfinished part of this to SoundCloud: -

I should sell my DJ gear, but I just can't bring myself to do it. The same with my records.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Steve said:

I should sell my DJ gear, but I just can't bring myself to do it. The same with my records.

I'm much the same mate, although every now and then I fire up ye olde tables and have a crap scratch and quite enjoy myself. give it a try!

Enjoying the mix :)

• Like 1

Steve, never sell your gear. only sell if you got back up gear.  and even then, only sell the inferior items.  same with your records. never and i mean NEVER sell your records.  unless you want to pack them up and send to me in the states. but, coming from someone who took like a 10 year hiatus from the tables.  your records and tables are like old friends. their not going to judge you. they'll welcome you back with open arms. start slow. play a few jams. by the 4th or 5th record, you'll be hooked again.

• Like 1