Electro/House-ish Demo-Mix

So I put this together for a fellow who can get me a gig at the Streetparade (like the Love Parade in Berlin, just Bigger) which'll take place 09.09.08 - It's a 45min mix of sort of well known tracks (in the scene) and I didn't even put together a set, as I didn't have time...enjoy it. And matt, let me know what you think of it (its not as underground as discobelle but it's still good enough to get you moviin I hope)...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/10/6/265...ha%20girrls.mp3

Pee.z

Oliver

FUCK!!!! I've deleted the tracklist...I've got the first six tracks, but I'll have to put together the tracklist again, sorry dude.

1. Kiko - Alone in the Dark

2. Booka Shade - In White Rooms

3. Ida Engberg - Disco Volante (Sebastien Leger Mix)

4. A track I d/led without track info (sorry)

5. Big Bass and Michelle Narine - What you do (Playing with Stones) (Plastic Funk RMX)

6. Denis....

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks man. Yeah for about two years now it's become my main form of music that I consume as well. I also love going to these electro/minimal parties (turntable rockers killed it two weeks ago here in Zurich)...the drive is just so amazing.

I'll be uploading mixes on a regular as I've got a facebook-group/page where I've promised to be making monthly mixes of music that I'm currently digging...

You should listen to the mix full blast on proper speakers...some of those basslines just simply blow you away...

If you liked that - for a bit mellower version check out the other mix I uploaded.

Thanks for the support!

O.

I´m listening to deepmix moscow most of the time. Besides mixes like yours this is all i need right now. Did you check that mix (Amesh/Steppenwolf) btw?

Thanks man. Yeah for about two years now it's become my main form of music that I consume as well. I also love going to these electro/minimal parties (turntable rockers killed it two weeks ago here in Zurich)...the drive is just so amazing.

I'll be uploading mixes on a regular as I've got a facebook-group/page where I've promised to be making monthly mixes of music that I'm currently digging...

You should listen to the mix full blast on proper speakers...some of those basslines just simply blow you away...

If you liked that - for a bit mellower version check out the other mix I uploaded.

Thanks for the support!

O.

Nah man, I haven't but thanks for the post!!! Will most definitely d/l when I'm at home. I just lv this music...it gets so many emotions running.

At mat: Yeah I'm not that big on the vocal stuff cuz it gets too housey for me then. But what I do like is that neo-swedish-pop stuff like lykke li or so, that's really hot.

Thanks fellas!

Pee.z

O.

haha!!! Damn matt, I never thought of that. Thing is, I need to get my ass into the """""scene""""" again, but most definitely worth a thought.

What you chargin? Beer and couch? Or you more like: Flight, hotel w minibars, bitches, club and all of that? How you roll???

Pee.z

O.

yo mono...i've checked the mix from Amesh/Steppenwolf...If I remember correctly I've seen Amesh play live...pretty crazy minimal stuff...the mix is heavy. Pretty dark shizl, but I like that...especially when subbasses make you think your heart has stopped beating ;)

thanks for the mix.

pee.z

O.

Just visit http://www.deepmix.eu/select-e.php for more ;) I love that sound. Good luck btw!

yo mono...i've checked the mix from Amesh/Steppenwolf...If I remember correctly I've seen Amesh play live...pretty crazy minimal stuff...the mix is heavy. Pretty dark shizl, but I like that...especially when subbasses make you think your heart has stopped beating ;)

Damn, I didn't tell you guys. There was this huge issue: Because Zurich hosted the European Championchiips, the local residents of the old part of town handed in a petition, that no parties take place outside after 12 o'clock at the streetparade. And the best thing is, that the city said yes to that!!! So I would've been allowed to dj, but there was no gig! I was completely gutted!!! Regardless of that I had an amazing streetparade...seriously, you fellas who live in germany, should experience a day like that in zurich (we were lucky too, cuz we had excellent weather)...ahhh, I wish today were another parade...its such a crazy good day out.

Thanks for the support tho fellows...I'll keep you posted with a) more mixes and b) which gigs I'll be playing.

Pee.z

oliver