Mustache Growing comp

mattnice

maybe we should have numerous categories. Worst, best, most stylish, bushiest, scariest, thickest, etc.

What about creepiest? i grew one for my passport photo bout a month back and i swear i look like a sexual predator. needless to say for the next 10 years my passport will always put a smile on peoples faces

maybe we should have numerous categories. Worst, best, most stylish, bushiest, scariest, thickest, etc.

What about creepiest? i grew one for my passport photo bout a month back and i swear i look like a sexual predator. needless to say for the next 10 years my passport will always put a smile on peoples faces

I don't think it was the 'stash that made u look like a paedo...

I don't think it was the 'stash that made u look like a paedo...

yea maybe it was the 4 year old i had up on my shoulders at the time

im entering a beard into the contest.

Doggie how you gonna go enter a bead into a tash growing comp?! thats like beat juggling in the scratching category at the I.T.F

|\|()()|3

I only started this morning and I've grown the winning tache already. THAT'S HOW MANLY I AM.

Seriously though. Apart from Face Melt, who will enter with a pube tache that a light gust could dislodge, who needs 2 months to grow a tache??

I only started this morning and I've grown the winning tache already. THAT'S HOW MANLY I AM.

Seriously though. Apart from Face Melt, who will enter with a pube tache that a light gust could dislodge, who needs 2 months to grow a tache??

i have a beard right now and have been rocking one for i dunno like 18 months at this point.

only problem is that it's turning ginger (is that normal?)