Check out my blog

x2k

I've finally decided to do something with my website after it being abandened 3 or 4 years ago.

I've decided that what I am going to do it blog my discoveries and progression with scratching and juggling. All that is up there so far is 2 click flare variation which I came up with yesterday and I've kept my beat juggling tutorials!

In fact the beat juggling tutorials have been upated, added to and lots of videos added, this is probably only much use to absolute beginners but have a gander all the same.

The is no design yet, I'm gonna get a mate to do something proper nice for me but in the mean time...

http://www.x2k.co.uk/

Nice one mate, I got a couple of interesting things to post up on it soon too. I spent yesterday evening learning Babu's Blind Alley juggle so I'm going to break that down into all the detail, I'm gonna do a bit on juggling with Serato and I've got 3 or 4 scratching patterns/ideas to write about too...then see where it goes. I'm looking forward to doing it, it should be lots fun (just hope some one reads it lol).

I'm also going to try and post a mix up once a month but they will be very varied (hip hop, breakbeat, funk, house, electro, techno, drum & bass, dubstep, whatever my flavour of the month is).

• 1 month later...