WANT TO BE A MODERATOR ON DV?

x2k

You may or may not have noticed yet but a few new sections are appearing on digitalvertigo.co.uk and we that the members will start to contribute to these sections and make them into useful resources.

What we would like is to find a moderator or to for each section who will keep the content tidy and maybe put a bit of effort into getting some initial content posted.

Initially we would like moderators for the following sections

SCRATCH TECHNIQUES

This section needs someone who like to discuss the technical aspect of scratching and like to discuss technique & combos. Also it would be nice to have a bit of motivation to post a few topics describing the basic scratches too.

STUDIO & PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES

Here we need someone who does a lot of production and has found some inventive methods which they are willing to share. Also any understanding of different softwares & hardwares would be useful.

MUSIC REVIEWS

The moderator(s) here needs to be people who buy alot of recent tunes and is willing to share their oppinion. Obviously everyone will hopefully be posting their reviews but as a mod you should be extra passionate about your music.

DJ & STUDIO EQUIPMENT REVIEWS

Someone who is a bit of a gear whore is needed here. Members please start posting a bit of info about the equipment you already own.

COMPUTER, GAMING & MEDIA EQUIPMENT

We need a techy for this one, a proper nerd :d

One last thing, moderators must be regular visitors and contributors to DV.

I hope some people will want to do this, if we collectively put the effort in to provide good information on this site we will make DV great again.

We have our 2 first moderators.

Mr Mattnice, who is moderating the Music Reviews section along with mista djdiggla who is also looking after the new Scratch Techniques section.

i'd offer but i think i'd be pretty shit!

agreed

plus IT's getting locked down at work this weekend, so no more all day browsing

fuck, that is terrible news..time for a ne job mate!

oh, big ups for all the work your putting in on getting the site back up to speed...

thanks...just got to wait a see if it pays off or will just be a terrible waste of time

plus IT's getting locked down at work this weekend, so no more all day browsing

fuck, that is terrible news..time for a ne job mate!

innit

i reckon this'll be the first time you truly betterise anything in your life mate. i have faith.

i would probably like to be the gaming mod

if i didnt spend all my time gaming

nah mean

Is that a yes or a no then? We still need a gaming/tech mod.