What to get? (camera related)

x2k

I'm looking to get some form of camera but I'm trying to work out what to get. Thing is I want decent video and decent pictures and I'm worried that if I get a still camera I be unhappy with the video and vice versa.

Here is a list of things which are important to me...

* Decent quality photos in light or dark or anywhere between.

* Instant picture taking, I don't want any of this "click, fuck it's gone, FLASH" shit you get with a lot of digital cameras.

* Decent resolution and smooth videos, no jerky or blurred shit

* Fairly decent mic for sound on videos and option for direct sound input.

* GPS, SkyTV and Microwave functions.

It doesn't have to be absolutely fantasic but so long as is reasonable in all the points listed above I will be happy. One last thing is I don't want to spend to much, £200 maybe at the very most but hopefully less, I'm not looking for top of the range, just something that caters for my needs - am I asking too much or do that all do all this now?

• 4 weeks later...

oops, I never noticed you reply, I was actually looking at a kodak the other day the Z812 which does HD video as well which is nice however after some research I found you could only record 16mins at HD quality and 30mins at 640x480 which upset me because I liked it but I would like to be able to record an hour or more.

I also looked at the Canon TX1, looks great again but it appears to have the same problem :(