aaaaahhhh

rygon

has been bad for me....

firstly i didnt see anyone until xmas eve...which was great...saw a girl dresseed as santa who said...ur ryan may (my name)....i love you...buy us a drink darl....i said cos ur such a cheeky fucker i will...thinking she over heard my name. my mate came to me and said wow u talked to "so and so" shes so hot.

so anyway i told my mates to come to my flat afterwards 4 a party as i got a few crates in.

got back home...no1 turned up. turns out they did call but the 1st floor ppl told them no1 lives at hat flat (as we dont really use it) so they went home.

new yrs eve came...i had a chance to go to huddlesfield but didnt get in touch with my mates quick enough so my g/f suggested going to hers as there was a great party going on. took me 1hr 1/2 to get to hers and the party....some chinese ppl drinkin tea till 12 then going to bed...still me and my missus got drunk.

anyway this "santa girl" i saw way back turned out to be one of my best mates at school..i mangead to talk to her..and buy her a drink without realising who she was....been meaning to talk to her for ages as well....looking very hot so i missed out there.

so anyway its been a great party season but if everthing went as hoped i could be having a 3some in paradise (ok huddlesfield...but then again better than doncaster or grimsby)

no but its worse when you try and talk about it in a society which helps others (like this forum) but to only be chucked back into there faces by puttin a picture of themselves as there av...now every1 knows im a ginger 4-eyed freak

lol...think thats bad...i pkay the guitar...and every time i try and buy something on a card i get the same old joke. .. "wow he plays for queen"...yeh i wish...if if only i could lol

lol i have a lil speech inpediment as well were i cant pronounce word properly (ok i can if i can be arsed) but most ppl hear ryan as bryan...then all sorts of trouble starts lol