Anyone got a DS?

Dan

I've got an R4 and a CycloDS Evolution. IMO, the Cyclo is better. There aren't that many games that won't work on an R4, but I've never found any games that don't work on the Cyclo. Also, the Cyclo supports MicroSDHC cards. I've got a 4GB one with about 100 games on it. The R4 is limited to 2GB MicroSD cards. Another thing that I like about the Cyclo, is that during a game you can press the shoulder buttons and all 4 of the main buttons together and bring up a menu, where you can adjust the brightness, go back to the main menu etc. On the R4 you can do a similar thing, but it takes you straight back to the main menu. The latest beta firmware for the Cyclo also allows you to do real time saves, so you can save a game state at any point in the game - you don't have to use the game's built in save feature which may require you to reach a save point.

They're both good, but if you can find a CycloDS Evo for a good price, I'd get one of those over the R4.