Warner Brothers goes Blue Ray Only

djdiggla

soon down the line, does this mean that all the DVDs I've been collecti8ng for years are now redundant?

There's plenty of life in the DVD format yet. As far as I know, every Blu-Ray/HD-DVD player on the market is backwards compatible with DVDs too.

I did a few of mine, but only the early ones would work. The later DMC vids are protected by Macrovision and my DVD recorder wouldn't record them. I was gonna buy a different recorder and go through them all, but I couldn't be arsed in the end. All my VHS tapes are up in the loft now.

bummer! U don't watch em? I still watch VHS.... DVD too, but I got so much on VHS.

Holla if u wanna sell em ever... altho shipping might make it not worth it...

If you drop flash cards can the jolt damage or delete the info on them? I always worried about that.

It would have to be a big jolt they weigh fuck all. I got loads of them at work and just chuck em about they never lose data. Seen some folk attach them to their big bunch of keys, which has gotta be a bad idea.