MSN messenger virus?!

texas pete

One of my contacts on msn must have a virus or something becasue he is really pissing me off!

about 3 or 4 times a day he will just send a message with a link and the wink smiley face. really annoying. at first i thoght he just wnated to show me something but then the links kinda of gave it away. things like cash-finder-google and random letters.

Ive tried blocking him but these links still get through and its only coming from him. ive told him to run a virus check or if it doesnt work to just remove me totally from his contact list becasue he is really getting on my nerves now!

anyone else seen this?

yeah, i actually had this virus for a while. Definitely annoying as all hell. you're friend is gonna need serious help to get rid of it too. I think steve helped me be rid of mine, and it involved downloading something called killbox and something else as well i think. if he's not interested in getting rid of it, maybe you should delete him as a contact.