DJ Rusty- DJ set plus Live performance with Button Basher and Drummer Eddie Bryan in Kingston: Thurs 27th Dec!

Jon

Whaddup guys, hope you're all enjoying the festive season. Just thought I'd let you know that on thursday next week I'm going to be doing a hiphop dj set and performing with Button Basher and a sick drummer called Eddie. We're going to be doing live interpretations of classic hiphop tunes and our own material as well as showing off some funky drum solos, scratching, synth and mpc solo routines.

It would be great to see you guys there, it's going to be a fun night!

you can check out button basher's myspace here

About Braille:

Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:00pm- 3:00am

2 Union Street

Kingston upon Thames

Braille is the fortnightly hip hop adventure hosted by Buddy Peace & SeldomSeenSmith. From old school golden age classics to up to the minute bangers this is always a fun packed evening of hip hop & related funk, reggae, beats & bootlegs. Come check it!

Past guest DJs that have played at the night have included ex UK DMC Champion DJ Blakey, DJ 2Tall, Jazz T of Diversion Tactics, SteadyDigging Workshop and live bands such as Rosebud. £3 entry before 11pm and £4 until 3am. 18+ PLEASE BRING AN ID!!

There's a bus service nearby on eden street, parking near eden street (behind banquet records) and Kingston train station runs until 12.

More info and photos of past Braille nights can be found here: http://www.myspace.com/brailletime

haha. yeh will do my best bro. we're going todo our best to record the audio, I will post anything we record successfully! button basher and I will probably record some videos at some point in the near future. we're currently working on an e.p. together sharing production and writing duties. I'll keep you guys updated with new tracks etc and where and when to get them. thanks again for your interest!

Nice 1 Jon , had a good night last night ! feeling proper wrecked this morning ..... you guys played a wicked set, the mr scruff intro and the rockit finale was ill ;) .... got sort out a cutting session some time soon.

Nice 1 Jon , had a good night last night ! feeling proper wrecked this morning ..... you guys played a wicked set, the mr scruff intro and the rockit finale was ill ;) .... got sort out a cutting session some time soon.

cheers for coming down bro, thanks for the support! I thought my cuts during the band set were kinda sloppy due to nerves etc but i had a blast. I'm waiting to receive an mp3 recording of the set that eddie recorded, i'll upload some of the tracks to my myspace when i've got them. I'll let you guys know when they're uploaded. Yeh cutting session is in order soon! thanks again for coming down! peace