Qbert's Scratchlopedia Breaktannica

catch187

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a big cut a fortnight ago with 5 world class scratchers and me. They are all top level amazing. After a little while I didn't notice any of their fast styles, combos ect anyway. The shit that stood out was the little fills and the funny shit.

who apart from and blam and plato did you cut with?

Square One, Maroon and Manipulate. I watched a video back of the cutting last night and I recon Jim (Manip) is the best scratcher I have seen. Every time he cut's he does something new. I Have no idea what is coming cause it's always new. Also you know no matter how difficult the style he is about to do is he is not gonna fuck up. he never fucks up. He could easily record whole tracks in one take.

any footage/audio of manipulate cutting?

UI'll work out the good bit's and see if he minds if I post some.

Do you mean manipulate from brighton?

Yeah, Jimmy.

You from Brighton? You know Jim?

@Nino. Hahahaha. I'm a pop to see Rich to get the whole vid this week so will wack some footage together. Also I think Rich (Maroon) had been taking some scratch Tablets that weekend cause he has some of the best style that I've seen on that vid.

No I copped his mixtape/album thing from ido a few weeks ago its sick! I like this guy alot. do you know if he plays out in brighton at all?

yes I live in brighton but im from edinburgh. you from brighton? you want to link up for a cut? Im from the Ill Technicians OMC, Extract, Southpaw, Mr Krum (Crate Invaders) and Tipster (Knowledge of self).

Cool. I'm actually not from Brighton. From Sunderland but living in London. Now and then I DJ with a couple of rappers though, Stig and Dr. Syntax and through them I met Jim (Manipulate). He sometimes comes to London for a cut n stuff. We are talking of going down to Brighton for a weekend soon though so will shout you man.

yes I live in brighton but im from edinburgh. you from brighton? you want to link up for a cut? Im from the Ill Technicians OMC, Extract, Southpaw, Mr Krum (Crate Invaders) and Tipster (Knowledge of self).

Cool. I'm actually not from Brighton. From Sunderland but living in London. Now and then I DJ with a couple of rappers though, Stig and Dr. Syntax and through them I met Jim (Manipulate). He sometimes comes to London for a cut n stuff. We are talking of going down to Brighton for a weekend soon though so will shout you man.

yup! sounds good man! do you have any audio up here or anywhere that i can check? I will have pretty soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...