LATEST BOARD UPGRADE!

x2k

I have just upgraded the board to the lastest version and apart from having to click yes 1337 times and wait while it rebuilds the 200,000+ posts it has been a far simpler upgrade than previous ones.

Anyway, you all know the drill, if there's any funny business post it here...

I've noticed that new posts don't have the little icon telling me I haven't read them when I click "View New Posts". At first glance I will think nothing new then see that there have been new posts, just desn't have the un-read icon.

I've noticed that new posts don't have the little icon telling me I haven't read them when I click "View New Posts". At first glance I will think nothing new then see that there have been new posts, just desn't have the un-read icon.

I just spotted the same thing, it does work sometimes tho...will look into it tomorrow

• 3 months later...

I still have this problem... sometimes it shows me I have not read the newest post, but usually not.

• 7 months later...

When I try and upload I can click browse and select the file but it will not appear for upload. Then if I try and put in a url I get an error message that it's not valid but I know it is.