Radiohead's new album

x2k

I've just read that when you buy the new radiohead album you will be asked to enter a price so you can pay whatever you feel is a good price to pay for it...fucking strange idea, wander how well it will work out for them.

wat so if im in HMV and take the CD to the checkout, they go..

"how much do you wana pay for it?"

:o

surely everyones guna be like "nothing"

or is there like a minimum price? 20p for example...

if not im guna grab this tomoro!!!!!

i think you buy it off their website only. I know the charlatans new album is available for free on xfm.co.uk Not out yet but the 1st single will be put on it in 3wks time

Correct... Or if you are a super fan you can buy the limited box set with CD and Vinyl versions and lots of extra goodies for $82 USD

I think that because it's from their website and not through a load of third parties therefore the artists themselves will be getting the majority (if not all) the money then people might be more ready to pay for them...I think it might just work...dunno how well but I guess we just gotta wait and see.

I think it's a good idea.

Let's face it, if you want to download something for free you can anyway. If you want to support artists you like then you can.

I think they're just accepting the reality of the current state of distribution.

word

I think it's a good idea.

Let's face it, if you want to download something for free you can anyway. If you want to support artists you like then you can.

I think they're just accepting the reality of the current state of distribution.

Word

Mind you, I'm certain the risks of such a venture pale into insignificance when sat sipping a fine cogniac in the studio of one of your numerous stately homes