Final Scratch, Tracktor S., Rane...

Staton Final Scratch, Tracktor Scratch, Rane Live Scratch. What is the best? I want the one that is the realest of real. Meaning, No Lag, no delay. I use Vynle, and I want to keep that feel. Also at the same time, I am sorry mates for posting one of those typical topics over and over again. I bet this form gets boring after a while. lol. Well, tell me what is what.

I have not used tracktor, but i prefer Rane SSL over final Scratch, there are a few more features in the new versions that Final Scratch doesn't have and i prefer the display of the waveform as each type of sound has a different colour so it's easy to match stuff up.

Oh and get Xander to hook you up on the cheap!

I havent used Traktor scratch but it looks dope! The interface also doubles as an audio interface so you can also use it as to run cubase or whatever.

I run Torq, but only because I only had about $300 to spend. I'm totally happy with it and have no reason to upgrade in the meantime, but all these new products look strong! Numarks new virtual vinyl looks pretty sick and has the ability to mix videos on it as well, i like that concept. I'm just waiting on reviews

Yeah, the tracktor scratch looks great. Check out this you tube demo.

Yep, I am sold on the tracktor scratch. Even Jazzy Jay Uses it.