Reggaeton sucks cock

Steve

yes it does...my missus mate was well into it when i was in japan and kept telling me that it was the nw sound...i told her it was bollocks and then her fat german school teacher mate accused me off being racist...i accused her of eating all the pies and a majority share of the sausages to boot...the evening went downhill after that

That's number 1 next week Steve.

Get out of it! Surely not.

When I first watched that vid, I thought someone had over-dubbed it to take the piss.

i told her it was bollocks and then her fat german school teacher mate accused me off being racist...i accused her of eating all the pies and a majority share of the sausages to boot...the evening went downhill after that

Hahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

Some of it's ok... That song sux tho. I would never buy it or pay to listen to it--just not tht into it. But I have a lot of respect for it... I wouldn't expect ya'll to understand shit like this, tho... but being in TX with a lot of mexican and south american culture and influence makes me have respect for that style.

... I'll have to up this Tony Touch Curvero tequila promo I was given... not too bad considering I'm not even really into the shit.

i remember spotting a reggaeton mix a good few years ago

by tony touch and thinkin yeah i like reggae so i d/l it and have

a quick listen...

you can imagine how dissapointed i was :(

:(( :(( :((

for those who want to sing along that thing

http://www.onlylyrics.com/song.php?id=1004115

No puedo creerlooo que en la red, alguien se tomó la molestia de escuchar detenidamente la rola de Regeton-Chacarron Macarron y disque escribió su letra

La rola de Regeton - Chacarron macarron y la disque letra aquí

ooohuuu yehaaa ... sea.. sou.. jhonn macarron.. yeah macarron nooon

Chacarron, Chacaron, Chacarron, Chacarron, ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus

refrain:

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron Chacarron, n', aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

refrain

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, n', Chacarron,, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron

aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus

refrain

refrain2:

Chacarron, Chacarro (3x)

Dududadede dudadade do guduguda dubu Chacarron

Bana blue

Macarrón...

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron Chacarron, n', Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron

Chacarron, Chacarron

Chacarron, Chacarron,,

ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus,,, alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron Chacarron, n, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron

ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus, alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

refrain

refrain2

Dududadede dudadadedo guduguda dubu Chacarron

Bana blueendubu tu

Macarrón is a ro

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus ...ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, n', Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron