More Human Than Human

Sic as always Lorn, you truely are a master of synths ;) I did have the same feeling as Muzzell tho, was looking for something different in the drums as a result I nicked the loop from the beginning (accidentally converting it to mono) and bashed something out on the mpc...it's a bit shit but I got the morning off work so why not lol...

mowthelorn.mp3 - 2.90MB

Don't get me wrong, I really like what you've done, it's just the drum hits seem a too choppy for my liking, I'd like them to breath a bit more that rather that cut off so abruptly leave a big gap between them..

I hear you guys on the drums, but I wasn't too interested in getting too 'human' ;) with them..

haha, yeah of course, I had no doubt in my mind that what I was hearing was the sound you actually set out to create, and what you've done it really good...its just when I heard the first loop I just knew how I wanted it to kick in if you get me?

I hear you guys on the drums, but I wasn't too interested in getting too 'human' ;) with them..

haha, yeah of course, I had no doubt in my mind that what I was hearing was the sound you actually set out to create, and what you've done it really good...its just when I heard the first loop I just knew how I wanted it to kick in if you get me?

Naw, I totally get you -- it would sound pretty sick with a thick chugging break. Doom train style.

Thanks for the words, fellas

p.s. explain this

IE.Merg actually sent that to me randomly... I hit up the dude who made it and he said he saw the image on MySpace and made a random clip. Pretty damn bizarre