50 Cent Lied About being Shot 9 Times.

FreeiPod

Not that it makes it any better but...

May 16, 2007. When rapper 50 Cent first hit the national scene, he shocked fans with claims that he survived being shot 9 times. But in now looks like 50 Cent may have stretched the truth when he described the fateful event.

In a MediaTakeOut.com exclusive, we got our hands on the official police report issued on the shooting. And according to the report, the Queens rapper was shot only 3 times (see below report).

http://www.mediatakeout.com/5870/busted_50...ot_9_times.html

You sure that ain't fake mate? There's a few spelling mistakes in that police report. They haven't even spelt "victim" properly.

I thought that myself , but this being the American police it wouldn't surprise me.

You sure that ain't fake mate? There's a few spelling mistakes in that police report. They haven't even spelt "victim" properly.

I thought that myself , but this being the American police it wouldn't surprise me.

True. I'm surprised it's not written in crayon. :p

the whole shot 9 times thing was just a "fun fact to know" about 50 cent so that ppl would have something to talk about. However, after making hit after hit after hit, he doesn't need that b.s. anymore. I'm not saying he's the shit or anything, but as far as stacking chips, he's doing great. That's ultimately his goal and he doesn't hide it in any way shape or form.

i wish i could shoot mattnice 9 times

then stab him in the face with a screwdriver

surely that should it should be a rusty screwdriver?