DIGITALVERTIGO.CO.UK IS BACK!

x2k

Ok, we are back using digitalvertigo.co.uk now, however in the process I seem to have buggered up the Fusion skin so you will have to bare with me while we get the skin reinstalled.

Steve, where do I get it from???

What happened to all of the files on the old hosting? Deleted?

I've got all the old files...the actual problem was that I had to upgrade the skin from the 2.21 version and there was obviously some issues....hopefully extreme pixels have a version for the latest ipb so that would be better anyway.

Sorry mate - I meant all of the old files in general. There was a sub-folder called "dv" and inside that was a folder called "sigma" with a couple of mixes in it. The links no longer work. It's no big deal, I was just wondering if you literally transferred everything over from that twatty host to the new US one.

It keeps asking me to log in every time even tho I'm logged it... be doing this since saturday... don't know why--I haven't changed anything (cookies, etc).

It keeps asking me to log in every time even tho I'm logged it... be doing this since saturday... don't know why--I haven't changed anything (cookies, etc).

I think I've fixed this now, let me know if the problem persists.