amazing street art: banksy

airnino

Guest broke

I'd say most UK heads have known about Banksy since about five years ago.

He gets a lot of criticism from the old school graffiti community... typical hip-hop narrow-mindedness.

Nice... He's one of my favorite gurilla artists... that shit is real alive here... I just saw a new one.... Bush wearing a gas mask. Was tight.

Awesome!

You gotta be careful tho. An old flatmate of mine got nicked doing some very tasteful stencil graff around the city, got hauled through all the newspapers, being photographed outside the courtroom "WE GOT THE EVIL BASTARD" style, fined a huge amound of money, had loads of graff pinned on him that he didn't do, shitloads of community service and stuff... short of going to jail he got the lot. Life's a cunt like that :( on the plus side he's had a whole bunch of pieces sold at auction recently and gave the cash to charity so you win some you lose some eh

Guest SirChick

These are some i posted on this forum nearly a year or two ago now but i cant find the original post but i had some of the links saved on my pc! They are real good!